Specialised Rug Cleaning – Chem-Dry Quality Service
Chem-Dry Action combines the following 9 cleaning methods where appropriate:
- Hand Cleaning – some rugs are delicate and cannot withstand machine cleaning. Our patient rug cleaning technicians will gently clean your rugs taking the utmost care.
- Hot Water Extraction – our carbonated low moisture system combines with outstanding cleaning solutions for great results.
- Steam Cleaning – rugs that are not heat sensitive are generally synthetic area rugs that require additional heat cleaning. Cotton tassels respond well to heat steam cleaning.
- Solvent Dry Cleaning – some rugs have strong vegetable dyes that migrate. Solvent cleaning will prevent the colour bleeding process.
- Air Blasting – silk rugs benefit from this process to get extra grit and dirt out before the secondary cleaning process takes place.
- Water Blasting – ideal for rugs where other more gentle options do not get optimal results.
- Immersion or Rug Washing – used extensively for pet urine affected rugs.
- Bonnet Cleaning – combined with other cleaning processes to remove more soiling and accelerate the drying process. Great for individual stain removal.
- Colour Fast Treatments – the treatment is quite often applied where there are strong colours present to eliminate colour bleeding during the restoration process.
We will try harder to get the best cleaning results with your rugs.
Rugs can be quite expensive. You need to make sure that they are maintained with the highest quality products by professional rug cleaning technicians.
At Chem-Dry Action, we clean a range of different rug fibres but we specialise in the following:
Wool, Cotton, Silk , Polypropylene, Polyester, Acrylic, Viscose and Nylon.
Other types of rugs we are familiar with and have cleaned in the past:
- Hand Knotted rugs*
- Deco Rugs**
- All other machine-made rugs**
Our services extend to applying stain protection to your rugs. Some rugs are very expensive. Proper protection against food and drinks spillages may prove crucial. Have a look at what 0ur rug cleaners can do for you.
*Solvent protection recommended.
**Water based protection recommended.
If you have a rug that needs special cleaning than why not drop it into our office? Or alternatively, one of our friendly team members can pick up your rug and drop it back to your home or business once it’s been treated.
Our rug cleaning pickup and delivery service is free of charge.
At Chem-Dry Action, our team always aims to provide its customers top quality service. We were voted franchisee of the year for 2010. Our company has built quite a strong and trusted relationship with its customers around Sydney.
With over 20 year’s experience in the industry, Chem-Dry Action is a carpet and rug cleaning company you can trust. If you are not happy with our rug cleaning results, we will return free of charge and clean the rug again.
For a quality and reliable rug cleaning solution:
Give us a call!
For more detail on our specialised rug cleaning services check out:
Better Homes And Gardens has some additional information on rug maintenance.
Other cleaning & protection services we offer in Sydney:
|Upholstery cleaning & protection.||Leather upholstery cleaning & protection.|
|Carpet cleaning.||Tile and grout cleaners, sealing.|
|Water damage restoration & protection.||Commercial carpet cleaning.|
|Dust mite treatment.||Pet odour removal.|
Rug Cleaning Reviews:
Below is some feedback from our rug customers:
Rug Cleaning in Carlingford
Thank you so very much Paul for the wonderful job you’ve done in cleaning our lounges, rugs and carpets they’ve just come up beautifully.
We do apologise as we were aware that they were in quite a state.
You always do such a wonderful job for us Paul thank you so much.
Have a lovely weekend and we’ll see you next time.
Rug Cleaning in Rose Bay
Excellent service and work. The result is spectacular, my 10years old rugs look they are brand new. Thank you.
Hello,I have paid this invoice. I couldn’t find the link to submit a review but you have my permission to forward this to wherever it needs to go.Thank you for a very quick and professional service- it was done very well and my rugs feel new again. Thank you also for being very professional and friendly and being accommodating with the invoice at the end when cash didn’t work out. I will definitely recommend to others.ThanksAngela