Carpet Cleaning in Sydney with quality service
We’re one of Sydney’s leading carpet cleaning companies. Chem-Dry Action offers a high-quality carpet clean, premium sofa cleaning and professional rug cleaning services for both commercial and domestic customers. We offer tile and stone cleaning as well as mattress cleaning as well as our Aeris air conditioning cleaning.
Our technicians are IICRC certified for water damage restoration. We are an insurance preferred supplier and have completed thousands of jobs for NRMA, GIO, AAMI, APIA and SUNCORP. We know what to do in case of an emergency flood damage event. Chem-Dry Action has a total of 11 great services but carpet cleaning is still our number one service. Our customers just love our rapid drying system that combines with outstanding stain removal work.
Take a look at our 7 step carpet restoration service:
- Job assessment and test cleaning (where applicable). Chem-Dry Action technicians will look at the job required and test clean some stains (if required). The final price of the job is confirmed just before they start working.
2. Moving furniture. Most furniture or contents will be moved. Bookcases and wall units are to be emptied beforehand if you want us to move these items. Keep in mind that all technicians have a OHS limit as to what they may lift. Beds and sofas with castors usually present no problem. The general rule is “what is reasonable to move”. We are carpet cleaners and need to spend the bulk of our time on carpet restoration.
3. Pre-vacuum using specialised equipment and pre-treatment of stains. We will vacuum your carpets with our specialised semi-industrial vacuum cleaner. Our experienced Chem-Dry technicians will move and replace most furniture. We’ll pre-treat stains before starting our carpet cleaning service to ensure you get the best carpet cleaning results.
4. Clean carpets overall for a drier and more uniform result. Our team will clean the whole carpet and not leave your home with damp or wet carpets (unlike some other carpet cleaners). We will also give you the option of protecting the carpets afterwards which helps with future maintenance.
5. Drier cleaning results with safe chemicals. You’re able to walk on carpets immediately after they’ve been cleaned. Even wool carpets are dry in about 2 hours. Chem-Dry Action has access to the range of cleaning chemicals as supplied by chemdry.com. International research and ongoing testing mean our chemicals are safe and the best quality available. When it comes down to nylon carpets, keeping to a low moisture cleaning process is just as important. You do not water getting to the backing of a carpet in any instance. We take environmentally sound carpet restoration very seriously.
6. Stain removal from experienced technicians. Chem-Dry Action provides specialised stain treatments for a very wide range of stains. Let’s face it – oil, tar, lipstick, grease. ink, blood and urine all provide challenges which only specialised cleaning solutions can have a hope of fixing. Let our expertise take care of the difficult stains for you. Finally, furniture and contents are re-positioned and the carpet pile is groomed in a final step in the process. Have a look at the issues around Pet Cleaning and additional work required. Additional information is also available on our Services page.
7. Anti-microbial cleaning solutions and options for allergy sufferers. We are also able to sanitise carpets and apply a special dust mite treatment for asthma sufferers. If you’re after the best carpet cleaners and rug cleaning in Sydney, then look no further. With over 20 year’s experience in the carpet cleaning industry, our technicians have cleaned thousands of carpets. We are able to clean any type of carpet. Most of our customers come from repeat and referral sources.
Often we get asked how frequently carpets should be cleaned. There is no easy answer. If you have pets then every six months may be appropriate. Busy homes with small children also place a heavy burden of carpet maintenance. Once a year could be enough in this instance. Homes with careful adults only, carpet cleaning with 2 -3 years intervals may suffice. Have a look how we compare with Carpet Steam Cleaning. Our service and professional workmanship set us apart.
You will always find great value with Chem-Dry.
Call us now for a free quote!
Have a look at some of our other amazing services:
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews:
Note these are all actual reviews coming from our email interaction from customers. Their exact words are copied onto this page. We actively ask customers to review our work as this feedback helps us to deliver better service.
Carpet Cleaning in North Parramatta
Invoice came through no problems!
Thanks again for your hard work this morning.
Wishing you a very merry christmas & a happy new year!
Carpet Cleaning in Drummoyne
Many thanks. You managed to remove completely the bad stains on the carpet between my dining table and the kitchen.. Thank you so much. Previous carpet cleaners had failed to do so.
Carpet Cleaning in Baulkham Hills
Thank you Paul, the carpet looks amazing!!!Please let me know when you are next in the area so I can give you our shaggy rug to take away for cleaning?Many thanksKelly
Carpet Cleaning in West Ryde
The service was fantastic. My carpets have never looked better. Paul who cleaned the carpets moved everything to clean the carpets. He was very polite and helpful. He worked very hard.
Carpet Cleaning in Lindfield
Thank you for the wonderful & easy service, K
Carpet Cleaning in East Killara
Thank you very much, Paul. The carpet looks beaut.kind regards Elizabeth
Carpet Cleaning in Putney
Thank you Paul Would highly recommend. A 5 star service.
Carpet Cleaning in Hunters Hill
great job.Ill arrange payment.many thanksh
Carpet Cleaning in Marsfield
Paul did a great job in cleaning my carpet. Definitely recommended..
Carpet Cleaning in Manly Vale
I have provided feedback on a job really well done.
Thankyou for being prompt, professional, informative and delivering excellent results.
Carpet Cleaning St Ives
Paul is most helpful and accommodating, and provided an outstanding carpet and upholstery cleaning service.Sharon
Thank you for the good job Fabricio.
Carpet Cleaning Asquith
Dog urine on the carpets whilst I was away, and the house sitter had used water, bicarb and other things. Stain was bad and carpet looked awful.
Paul warned me that he may not be able to fix it completely; however he left my carpet looking so good I was delighted.
Had all my carpets cleaned and hall runner too, and it was quite economical.
I have purchased some of their carpet spot treatment and have written out instructions in case this should happen again whilst I have house sitters in.
Great job, pleasant and helpful man, and delighted with the cost.
Chem-Dry is found all over Australia:
Please spread the word to friends and family all over our great land. Every one of us can use that little bit of extra support! Each franchise is independently owned and operated to give you the best localised service.